Difficult decisions

Sopranos without a question

entourage imo is still a lot better than swingers. ultimately i feel like i enjoy series more as there is more character development. a movie just doesnt cut it anymore for me. i do like movies with many sequels like harry potter, star wars, or lotr. those are always fantastic.

You’re from LA, watching Swingers should be part of high school curriculum.

I tried to watch Westworld a few different times, but just couldn’t get into it.

im from the hangover generation! i was still too young for swingers.

Ww season 2 was atrocious. It reminded my of season 7 Lost… you pretty much know show is over

Unpopular opinion: I liked the last season of Lost.

Even the whole heaven-hell-shepard allegory? Come on

^I mean, we knew his name was Christian Shepard in the first season.

yes, but we shouldnt ever expect character with name Christin Sheperd do be actually Christian Shelerd. I mean look at GOT, can you name one character whose name described his purpose in life?.. oh wait…

Last Season of Lost was really weird and the writers basically admitted that they didn’t have a plan and just made sht up with every episode.

My Mom got into it a year or two ago and she liked it. I think the issue were the fans themselves, that we set high expectations and the writers couldn’t deliver, that the theories were better than the writing team. I’m guessing the show is better without outside influence. I know someone drew the parallel to west-world, and it’s possible it goes down the same route. Although I have faith in HBO to turn out something good, and for them to hire writers that have learned from previous mistakes.

Lost was a great show for most of its run, but I think it went on longer than it should have. In later seasons, the show had strong viewership and I guess it made sense to keep going, even if there was no coherent plot or long term story line. The fans themselves then started to pull theories out of the air as to why things made sense, even though it was clear to new viewers that the writers were just pulling stuff out of their ass. That’s my take anyway.