Discrepancy b/w Schweser mock scores & CFAI mock score

Honestly, you have nothing to fear. My score is 15% below yours, and I still have lot of confidence, more and more.

The main objective is not to have a score better than 70% in the exam, but to be in the top 40% candidates. This means if there are 100 000 candidates, you must not be worse than the 40 000th.

Maybe the exam is full of math, so the majority of the first 40000 people will be in China, or the exam is too high level to understand so the native English speakers will win. But it is too late to fear now. To be good in math or to have a good reading comprehension, we must practice for years.

mock’s gotta be harder than the real exam. it focuses on small things in some areas.

No last year exam is way easier than cfai mock. The standard is more on par with EOC. Make sure you go through the EOC again :slight_smile:

I strongly agree with you. English is my first language and I had trouble. I felt tricked by the wording for a number of questions I got wrong on the CFAI mocks. Schweser was very clear for me.