Do any passers keep looking at your results?

I just keep looking, half unable to believe they are real.

i did and my husband did that too a lot of times yesterday … now the feeling of having passed has sunk in hmmm i gues i might see them again one more time right now …lol

$20 says Mark celebrated by answering some ads on CL

Sponge_Bob…did you pass?

Ha, ha… Craigslist. Nah, just hit some bars last night.

I keep looking at mine just to see if made a mistake about the big bold FAIL on top of the page!lol

Yes, Big Babbu…I passed. Probably a wise move Mark. I’m sure even with the bar tab it was cheaper than Craigslist!

I think I only logged on once, but I kept that tab open for a day. Last year I bookmarked my Level I results (but I wouldn’t admit that outside of AF!)

I have to admit I logged in a couple of times just to make sure the CFAI didn’t change my score :stuck_out_tongue:

I logged in 2 times yesterday to make sure the the gods of finance decreed me worthy of taking L3. I also printed it out and put it on the fridge (a la Mom from 4th grade) and the paper holder next to my computer. I have to keep reminding myself why i spend six month in a library while all my friends were at the bars.

Well, at least I didn’t’ print mine out (until now that is!)

i didn’t log in multiple times, but i did keep that ie window open all day at work to keep making sure i passed. i was pretty incredulous. i’d originally logged in to see what sections i needed to focus on for next year.

Oh, I still log in frequently!!! I pass, bu i think the worst pass ever in history :wink: I almost sure CFAI made a mistake to let me pass :wink: I directly registered for LIII to be sure. It worked and I am so happy. I am not only always loggin in again, I also get drunken every evening, just as if I just got to know I passed and celebrate this…

I did that too, I kept thinking it was a mistake!

I saved my result to a word file : )

…and now I’ve printed it too :). Tonight I’ll black out my name and ID, and facebook it.

mine is printed and hanging in my cubicle, right next to my old print out from Level 1. I’m sure my co-workers rip on me, but I could care less!

Zombie71 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mine is printed and hanging in my cubicle, right > next to my old print out from Level 1. I’m sure my > co-workers rip on me, but I could care less! I printed mine, and stuck it next to my Level II FAIL from last year, just to keep me humble.

Zombie71 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mine is printed and hanging in my cubicle, right > next to my old print out from Level 1. I’m sure my > co-workers rip on me, but I could care less! Same here. I have one copy of my L1 and L2 pass results at work another copy above my desk at home. These help keep me motivated through months of hard work.