DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS? FRIDAY PEOPLE!

HighYielder Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Friday: work, kids, sleep > Saturday: kids, mow lawn, sleep > Sunday: church, kids, sleep > > Who wants to be me? Wow you will give birth on Friday, Saturday AND Sunday? You rabbit you…

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Tonight: Workout, drink > Saturday: Workout, pool, grindhouse on some > chingas > Sunday: Curse myself for spending money > > On a side note, Daviskr; last night the girl and I > got into our first argument, she said I have > terrible phone manners. I told her if thats going > to be a barometer in our relationship then I don’t > want to be part of it. > > So, looks like no anesthesiologist meet-up. What were the poor manners? This is just getting interesting.

bromion Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ASSet_MANagement Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Tonight: Workout, drink > > Saturday: Workout, pool, grindhouse on some > > chingas > > Sunday: Curse myself for spending money > > > > On a side note, Daviskr; last night the girl and > I > > got into our first argument, she said I have > > terrible phone manners. I told her if thats > going > > to be a barometer in our relationship then I > don’t > > want to be part of it. > > > > So, looks like no anesthesiologist meet-up. > > What were the poor manners? This is just getting > interesting. I don’t say “bye” when I am on the phone. If she isn’t saying anything, I dont say anything (usually b/c I am busy). We dont “talk” on the phone (even though she works about 70 hours a week and I put in 60-65). Keep in mind I am on the phone a lot at work with our various desks (FI, Equities, Derivatives etc…) when we are looking to place a trade saying “bye” or asking how the other persons day is going isn’t my priority. I told her “if my work phone habits leak over into my personal life I am sorry, but I spend most of my week at work.”

Who talks on the phone anyways these days?

artvandalay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Who talks on the phone anyways these days? Ended up going to her place Friday night. You know occured. Saturday night she was working so I went out with some bros Then yesterday the sh!t hit the fan. She invited me to watch the Argentina game a few blocks away, so I walked over but there was a line to get in (she was already inside with some friends) so I text her, “im here, where are you?” she says “outside.” So I leave because its a few degress cooler than 2 inches inside satans as$hole yesterday, I get back home and she starts chewing me out “who the fuuuu comes out then leaves before saying hi yadda yadda yadda.” So she throws this 8 hour hissy fit (no calling or texting) then I call her and she starts yelling at me…at the end of her crusade I say “so, wanna come over?” “yea, ill be there in 10” You know.