Does anyone else take it personally when rejected after an interview?

dude if I could go to Aspen 3 mo a year I would basically be retired.

#boardeveryday

all year = too much Aspen 3mo = enough to catch some good snow

You’re right. We’ll let fate decide. If I get a job i won’t go, if I don’t, I’ll try it out once. Give it an honest go. lol I’ll definitely stand out there though, my co worker told me I’ll be the rare colored person in a sea of white so maybe I’ll be in hot demand. Wishful thinking but who knows. lol

^wishful thinking, but Aspen sounds pretty decent from what I’ve heard. Amazing if you like snowboarding (ie. quit the DOTA and get boarding man. Ski bunnies can melt icecaps)

i dont like doing shit by myself. my friends wont be there so very likely i’d rather not snowboard.

Hmm, California. Beautiful!!!

woah woah whats wrong with snowboarding? that sounds amazing, id jump at that.

my mate once was in the same scenario as you, hes brown as fuck, he says one drunk hot ass canadian chick randomly came up to him and started touching his arm saying she loved his skin tone. wtf? hes not one to lie so i believe him

No.

Nobody else takes it personally.

Interviewers are idiots.

i applied for a job online which is nearly a perfect match based on my profile and i’ve yet to get a a reply in a week! those mother **&*#^#.!

You need to apply for so many jobs that you forget where you’ve applied. It only counts if they reach out anyway. It’s just like the old “always swipe right” strategy for guys on Tinder.

disappointed for sure but i dont take it personal because you have a general idea afterwards. If the person who interviewed you seemed a bit frustrated, suspicious about your skills, or just didn’t say much then you know you’re done. If you get a rejection letter it won’t surprise you. Always expect the worst and keep applying.