Does your company reimburse you if you pass CFA Exams?

Just expensed all costs (around $1,500 including exam registration, books, mocks, lectures, and membership dues)

my company reimburses the exam fee but not any additional prep courses…and my boss got me a CFA tie

haha they have those? I don’t want one, i neeeeeed one!

No reimbursements, raises, bonuses, etc. However, my job isn’t exactly in Finance/Investments; I went through the CFA program on my own accord.

Wait, you guys are getting paid?

what a cfa Chad…

No reimbursement, but a $5,000 raise upon passing Level III.

This is a relatively new policy. I work at a mid-size commercial bank where the CFO is a charterholder with an IB background. Although the charter is not required (or particularly common) for my line of work, it’s still a good way to boost my skill set and my paycheck.

I got reimbursed for CFP and incentive points (to get free goodies) which can only be awarded for meetings goals (and the CFP). Total was about $6000 worth.

I got nothing for CFA.

if i knew how to upload pics i would show you guys but its the real deal…not sure when i would wear it without looking like a clown

Dude, you passed LVL2 already, you’re smart enough to figure how to post a picture on AF! Just kidding, it’s f@cking so weird and complicated! Flashback to 1995!!!

But I absolutely want to get one. There a bunch of Charterholders at my office and I have never seen a CFA-tie. If I manage to get my hand on one…I’ll definitely rock it one day just to f@ck with my coworkers.

@gwoods , Do you plan on doing the CFP ?