Don’t trust a ho, never trust a ho Won’t trust a ho ‘cause the ho won’t trust me! Should fiance go to vegas?

as bitcoin said, yea man if you came on this trip, you woulda gotten a hooker. the price is low and the quality is high. all of them got 1. bitcoin is actually hooked. tried to go again this past weekend. hahahahaa

Are you projecting?

Well, I suppose in some aspects, a hooker is a lot cheaper than a girl on the side if your already hitched.

But I’m not clear on your position. Did you decline going to tj with your pals, or, did the fiance axe those plans on your behalf?

haha im not projecting. i am honest. i cheated on her a lot b4 and always admitted to it when asked.

she didnt axe it. she gave me the choice. but i figured if im not going to get hookers then whats the point of going.

Hmm. So using this logic, it should be ok for her to bang some Chads, as long as she is honest about it. I admire this cornerstone of a healthy relationship.

ok then. I say if she gave you the choice, you should give her the choice.

yea i’ll give her the choice.

its just if i am getting cheated on. i would want to know.

so i can either cheat on her or break up with her.

im actually pretty cool with open relationships.

but i cant deal with dishonesty.

”[Warren Buffett] says you can hold a ballet and that can be successful. And you can hold a rock concert and that can be successful. Just don’t hold a ballet and advertise it as a rock concert.” - Jeff Bezos

That’s some reverse logic. Should you not define relationship boundaries beforehand?

So, what happens if she goes to Vegas, and gets too drunk or something and bangs a bung of guys. She admits it to you; what happens next then?

in theory that would make things a lot smoother. in practice that isnt what happens. majority of people are naturally dishonest. they will tell someone who is ugly or fat what they are simply are because they want to be nice.

if you meet a hoe, most of the time, they will not tell you they are sleeping with other dudes because that would kill the moment. best to not talk about things like that, until it comes up. personally i use this uncertain time period, to have the best of both worlds. i just assume she is a hoe and try to juggle as many i can. lol

anyways her going to vegas introduces uncertainty which can give me a just cause. mix it with alcohol, pressuring friends, and a gorgeous chick. and its a recipe for disaster.

what you have here is a classic story of buying growth at market peak. you have a girl whos good looking, been with prob 50+ guys, prob cheats/ed, huge headache, so there is only one way to go and thats down. tons of downside very little upside, the draw downs will be massive. just dont sell at the bottom.

what you should have done is gone for value. someone not as good looking, but wont cheat and treat your right. no unnecessary headaches and with a possible restructure you can turn her into a 6+. lots of upside, minimal downside.

Dont tell me you cant 100% control yourself. That is so beta

I told her she can go but I don’t want her to. I essentially said everything that I said here. She agreed said she won’t go then. Even though I won it doesn’t feel right. I shouldn’t care. I feel very beta.

Become friendly with one of the other girls going and you got yourself a spy. This will be a good way to see if you got yourself a good girl or not.

i prefer the if you do this. i will do this. thats more my style.

confused if I use this quote should I attribute to Buffet or Bezos or Nerdy. Tanks