Dont leave ladies behind...have a look

You know what, stragedays? You should have dinner in an organized way, like Italians do, stay away from red-bull, coffee and others alike, take a break and have great sleeping over night, not on the train toward work! This is no time to make these efforts, you’ll burn your brain by June 7.

map1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You know what, stragedays? You should have dinner > in an organized way, like Italians do, stay away > from red-bull, coffee and others alike, take a > break and have great sleeping over night, not on > the train toward work! This is no time to make > these efforts, you’ll burn your brain by June 7. Hehe…I will rest the week before! :slight_smile: By the way…I love Italian culture and one day I will tell you why! Are you italian?

Nope, but many of my co-nationals have made breaking bad news there in the last 6 months or so, and I am ashamed of it. Bad apples! Don’t hold it against me!

map1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Nope, but many of my co-nationals have made > breaking bad news there in the last 6 months or > so, and I am ashamed of it. Bad apples! Don’t hold > it against me! I cant, you are one of the best in this forum! :slight_smile:

strangedays, you originally posted the question, do you have the REAL answer?

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > strangedays, you originally posted the question, > do you have the REAL answer? I took this question from another post ( with no solution)…So I dont have it

I could be that this question is from a source that has no answers. The kind that gives you the final score without explanation.