Dr. Andrew Holmes, CFA

If you ask what Porter is, then I’ll be very disappointed.

Skip, Glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. I’ve only been to Everest on someone else’s dime (i.e. when a money manager holds a sponsored event there) and Tango Sur has been on my list of places to go for some time - they are actually opening a spin off of it in my neighborhood (Wicker Park) so I’ll def hit that up. The pizza place is Lou Malnatti’s by the way. Chicago is such a great city… a big reason I had to wait until I was 30 and married to start the CFA program! Someone needs to post a screen shot of Skip with the twix when they get it!

Skip, How beneficial did you really find this? Should one order this seminar on archive as a review?

I found it VERY helpful cause i sat in the front row and paid attention for ALMOST all of it. However, I dont know how much I would have gotten out of this if I was watching it on TV. Depends on your attention span I guess. How much are they asking for it?

there is a Final Review Package for $550, which is a good chunk of change. I keep reminding myself it would be really expensive to take this exam again though! So if you find it worthwhile, I may buy it. I’m behind compared to most of you.

wow! that is pretty expensive. i really dont know what to tell you Ditch. It would be expensive to take the exam again and expensive to buy the Final Review Package. I would also consider whether or not the additional material in the package would be useful to you. hard for me to tell without knowing what your financial picture is like. flip a coin and let fate decide…lol

took a look at the final package preview, I think it is pretty a rubbish. dont want to spend more money on it if you have Qbank, and all other stuff from Schweser, focus on them should be fine

I caved and ordered. SkipE, what are you wearing? I watched the FX part and a few dudes got it. They ran by so fast I couldn’t tell what was in their hand.

Screenshot is coming. SkipE, what color shirt did you wear? That front row is totally visible most of the time.

this is hilarious…i was wearing a black North Face pullover. got the glasses on. from where the camera was in the back of the room looking forward: I am sitting in the very front left row, closest to Andy and closest to the middle aisle. I actually noticed that my head would get in the way of the projector and my shadow would be up on the screen if i leaned a little over to the left. lemme know if it works…

Oh I see you. You’re in clear view of the whiteboard as he is doing the confidence interval. I’ll see if I can get a good screenshot to circulate to the rest of your AF friends.

IM FAMOUS! I MADE IT TO A CFA VIDEO!

The moment L2 forum has been waiting for… The screenshot of SkipE99 uploaded to a pals site… http://derrenbrownart.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/phils/nerd.jpg

QuantJock_MBA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > http://derrenbrownart.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/ > 2008/phils/nerd.jpg nice!

Guys, do you suggest the three day archive. I already have the secret sauce. The archive costs $275. Is there something different than the Schweser videos? And level 2 has Andy Holmes, right? One of my favourite instructors. Last year, I was in Chicago. This year I am back to Pakistan. So what do you guys think? Should one order this?

buaaaaaaaaaa!!!ha haaa…I wish I was that kid. Oh, to go back to the days where my biggest problem was getting past that Tiger near the end of Ninja Gaiden. Never was able to beat that game