Dreams?

anxious about - how others would do? about the pass percentage?

all of the above!

Only because it means it’s closer to august 8th.

haha this is true too! speaking of which tomorrow i think they’re suppose to be wrapping up our AM grading i think

Per the timeline, they are completing the “prepare Level III reports” stage and the Board will set the MPS next week.

https://www.cfainstitute.org/programs/cfaprogram/exams/Documents/exam_results_timeline_june.pdf

Had another dream last night. This time is was results day, 9:00am EST comes along and I felt my pocket buzz, knowing it was the email from CFAI and I look at my phone and the first line said congratulations. I was so happy! (this was my first positive dream about the CFA program after 4 years)

Hope it is only 2 more weeks and not 54 more weeks for me!

I think I dislike the positive dreams more than the negative ones. I had one last week as well, and slowly began to realize as I was waking up that it wasn’t real. That was a major letdown.

So MPS has been set and quality control has been done by now. Would any amount of praying (for luck) help with the result from now till the 8th?

No, just waiting for the hammer to fall.

Had a dream that my passport expired during the break :smiley:

Had a dream a few nights ago that I failed L3 and they took my master’s degree away from me (studied at a program partner University).

I wrote level 3 back in 2015 and I still have the odd nightmare of these exams.

I’m pretty sure that all I’m waiting for is to find out which Band I’m in, so I’m not sure why these last final days are becoming so stressful - though maybe it has to do with finding out that the whole re-take experience is going to be stretched out until June 23rd next year. Ugh.

Anyway, early this morning I dreamed that it was Results Day, and I get the notification of new email. Somehow, my phone lets me see that it’s from the Institute, but my phone wants me to log in before I can actually read the email. I try 5 different sets of log-in names and passwords before full-on panic sets in.

One more week…

I remember the night of level 1 results I had 7 dreams. I failed in 4 dreams and passed in 3. Barely slept all night. My wife woke me up saying congrats as she read the email and it took me a good 2 minutes to be convinced I wasn’t dreaming.

Never have a problem sleeping other than with these tests…let’s go Aug 8th already!

So your wife has access to your e-mails? She is your secretary, indeed.

Your partner doesn’t have access to your emails? Got something to hide? :smiling_imp:

No. I/m information security management system auditor at my company so my professional disease is hiding all personal information for any unauthorized person including my wife. She does not know neither for a number of my e-mail accounts, bank accounts as well as any password.

no dreams after the work outs… actually have more free time…no CFA so increased the no. of exercises and its intensity…increased the bar weight from 20 to 25kg (weight is 65.6KG, height 167cm) bored…but looking forward…what scares me is that CFA was the only challenging journey so to speak ! Confident PASS !

as always to my friend #hashgaging : tag it, book it, quote it…jerk it :slight_smile:

Featherweight? I lost from 106 kg to 91 kg and I feel like a breeze. Lol!

in my youth only, the mr.Putin’s sport - 7 good years, got 2nd place in town once…

Cool stuff Flashback ! was 78 myself in 2016 :slight_smile:

no sports for me now, just gym, with no freaking diet just weight lifting, start with functional exercises to warm up, then move to 5 exercises with the bar (4 sets each, 45 sec-1 min break btwn) then finish warm up… then sauna (turkish and then russian)

[/quote]

Featherweight? I lost from 106 kg to 91 kg and I feel like a breeze. Lol!

[/quote]

Mike

I dumped alcohol, bread, dough and sugar. Increased fish and vegetables in my meals and drinking only water, coffee and tea with no sugar.

One of my goals is recreationally train Muay Thai, of course if I pass this. Gym is boring. I was training this a long time ago. Now I will try with personal trainer.