Dumb Board Members

SeanC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > farley013 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > ditchdigger2CFA Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > How do you handle board members who are just > > plain > > > dumb? > > > > Let them talk out of their @ss and then ignore > > them until they change their screename a couple > > times. > > > I hope you are being sarcastic because its clear > he is not talking about the same type of board you > are thinking of. > > > In light of your comment, when do you suppose you > will be changing your screen name? +1

All the hostility…speaking of dumb board members… Do any of you know Joe?

Who is Joe?

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > rohufish Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > farley - your hands move faster than your > brain. > > probably a result of all those trips, over the > > years, to the bathroom with the magazine. try > > slowing things down a bit…he’s talking about > > corporate governance in this thread for > instance, > > and off you go lollygagging… > > > I read magazines in the bathroom all the time. > I’ve probably never read FAJ except in the > bathroom. I read finance books in the bathroom. > I bring my laptop in the bathroom. I don’t what > this has to do with anything. ahem…joey…i’ll assume you are playing on this one, 'cos i know you’re a clever old dog who knows exactly what i meant about fartley. don’t want to get all explicit about the mags…heard the june spread was pretty good btw…real good ‘spread’ if you know what i mean.

oops, typo up there with some username spellings…sorry

How very interesting.

> don’t want to get all explicit about the > mags…heard the june spread was pretty good > btw…real good ‘spread’ if you know what i mean. Spread? Like for crackers? I love anything with mozzarella >Who is Joe? Sad!!!

miker2800 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sad!!! Who is Sad?!

CAFicionado Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > miker2800 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Sad!!! > > Who is Sad?! Who’s on first

Hu is on first.

CAFicionado Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hu is on first. ========================== CAFicionado didnt mentioned my name equity_research_nds surprise surprise

You are not dumb, equity_research_nds. You are: 1. erratic 2. annoying 3. crazy

agree with 2. not so sure about 1 & 3

equity_research_nds, I imagine you with bushy/uncombed hair and red eyes moving around like crazy. Hmmm, kinda like a werewolf…

CAFicionado Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > equity_research_nds, > > I imagine you with bushy/uncombed hair and red > eyes moving around like crazy. > > Hmmm, kinda like a werewolf… ================== dont use equity_research_nds it generates bad vibes!!!

ditchdigger2CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > XSellSide Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > ditch - find another place to camp out if you > are > > working with incompetent, stupid people in > > positions of power. I’m not saying run from all > > problems, but I’m working with an “interesting” > > bunch right now and I’m going to sneak out > before > > I become collateral damage in their > shenanigans. > > > Luckily this is not my employer, but a fellow > candidate explained the situation to me the other > day. I can only imagine how frustrating it is. > The main problem is when the word swap was brought > up, the stigma of speculating/gambling arrived in > their minds and they would not have it. Wait, what do you mean by “Candidate”? Are you applying for a job there and getting this type of info from someone you’re competing with? If so, are you f-in kidding?

farley013 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Seems like rohufish the self-exhalted genius was > the only one who couldn’t figure it out. JDV – I > took my laptop into the bathroom the other day, I > was running tight on time for a meeting but really > had to drop a deuce so I was reading a pitchbook > presentation on the computer whilst taking care of > business. Multi-tasking at its finest and most > fragrant. Hey, lets not kid ourselves, why would you ever bring a magazine to the bathroom over your laptop? Note: Serious post above this one…

CFA Candidate. And no, I did not apply here.

Oh, ok… You threw me off with word choice…

ahahah Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > Hey, lets not kid ourselves, why would you ever > bring a magazine to the bathroom over your > laptop? > better hand-eye coordination, possibly? dang, this thread went to the loo pretty quick, din’nit?