Econ videos from Schweser (Bijesh Tolia) were horrible

I recommend you guys look into the Elan videos, I’ve watched the schweser stuff on Econ and neve felt like they taught everything clearly, but I think the Elan Econ stuff is really good

I don’t think Dr Tolia is bad; I think it’s more that Dr Holmes is really really good.

If you struggle with Dr Tolia’s accent, then finance may not be for you. In any branch of banking, you’re going to encounter a ton of desi dudes with accents far more indecipherable that his.

I’m sorry, but as you are living in English-speaking country and, probably, English is your native language you can’t understand those who told here about accent. As I’m not native language speaker it’s horrible for me to get understand what Dr Tolia mean - it’s real nightmare! Also his logic of explanation a little bit weird so it took me 3-4 times just to understand what he wanted to say.

If you think that finance is not for people who have some problem with strange accent, probably, it’s not for you. The world is diverse and to work well sometimes you don’t need English at all. I speak 5 languages and prefer to speak with in their language instead of English - it really helps me in my work.

This guys lectures SUCK! I really hate watching his videos, they make the text a delight to read… :angry:

call centers are worse (when it comes to Indian accents).