Essay response

mo34 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > FlamesFan Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > mo, > > > > I’ve been told this by someone who actually > grades > > the exams. > > > This is a CFA charterholder who was willing to > risk his Charter by giving away confidential > information about the CFA exam to help you out ? > > (tell me that’s your dad and I’ll believe you :)) Nothing confidential about this.

FlamesFan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mo34 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > FlamesFan Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > mo, > > > > > > I’ve been told this by someone who actually > > grades > > > the exams. > > > > > > This is a CFA charterholder who was willing to > > risk his Charter by giving away confidential > > information about the CFA exam to help you out ? > > > > > (tell me that’s your dad and I’ll believe you > :)) > > Nothing confidential about this. Just kidding. I plan to write down key words on the test page and then select the best two options and write them down on the real thing with extra details.

cvillecfa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > that’s crazy - - i want to show how smart i am > > so far i haven’t noticed time being an issue as i > take these exams, i may not know every question, > but i’m wrapping up with an hour to spare and i’ve > been to the fridge a few times as well - - i’m > gonna blow the graders minds with how much crap i > can fit on a page - - may even ask for extra paper that’s too funny … another muncher like me when I am trying to study. I know, but I have a feeling that AM paper will be alien to us, unlike sitting the MC exam. I have spoken to quite a few L3 candidates last year, and one thing they did not experience was extra time. if you read the L3’ers previous posts on the AM exam - most were scrambling for more time and got bogged down with the first question. Hopefully for you - you will be leaving early from the exam hall!

i’ve always rushed my work; 4th grade mrs pond would tell me i couldn’t have the beanbag bc i was rushing my work - - totally unfair, i finished first and deserved the beanbag - what a wench

hold on im a little confused here so from what flamesfan wrote you can write down four answers for a two reponse questions and they will the look for the two correct answers (not taking off if you provide incorrect answers) and give full credit or are they looking for the first two responses you write down (and anything after that they don’t care about)?

No, I’m saying they’ll mark only the first two statements and ignore anything past this.

well what sure that your first two responses are great. And by they way I much prefer questionst that specifically say “and give one/two reasons why” rather then the “explain” and “discuss” ones. Seems CFAI does this alot while schweser always has discuss/explain.

You don’t have to write ‘War and Peace’ - just a few bullet points.

Initially I felt that some of my answers were a bit off or didn’t know exactly what to put in, but the more I take these exams the better I am getting, it’s more or less getting to the root and being able to regurgitate enough onto paper.

Am I to infer from the lack of replies to my post abov that I am the lone soul who is having trouble with CFAI’s lack of consistency on IPS return arithmetic?

cvillecfa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > maybe you write them criss-crossing eachother in > patterns of x’s - - in in one big circle - - so > they can’t figure out which are first two and they > just give up and give you credit LOL