Ethic again

@ map Sorry, i don’t understand why c) is wrong.

what is the real answer? i just want to know if i was right on this one… cuz i hate ethics.

cfaisok Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > @daj: > > nope so what is the real answer?

Best practice is not one of the 8 sections. Input data is terribly crucial. It was one of the questions on the mock exam, in fact, one of options was presentation and it stated that input data was crucial for presentation.

But GIPS is more than these 8 sections… I read the hole non-optional segment and i still have no clue why c is wrong.

Help!

You have no clue because you waisted time reading optional material:)) Kidding. As I said before, check the purpose of the CoE and SoPC.

I read GIPS again. Map, you are right. I- D 10 e: GIPS rely on integrity of input data. That’s one sentence of 1000 sentences. They must be mad. It’s 8 and a half pages. :frowning:

cfaisok Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I read GIPS again. Map, you are right. > > I- D 10 e: GIPS rely on integrity of input data. > > That’s one sentence of 1000 sentences. They must > be mad. > > It’s 8 and a half pages. :frowning: why did you wait so long to tell us???

Sorry daj, i hadn’t a clue, i just read nonoptional GIPS twice… while chatting here…

ok