Evidently, I'm a maniac

Amen!

There’s something about this thread that weirds me out more than the no-fap and power of oneness combined.

Can that be treated pharmaceutically?

And how.

Is it bringing about heretofore unknown carnal desires toward horses?

I think this is a bunch of horsefap.

Cyclist here, and I wholeheartedly agree. Most routes start on a bikepath about a half mile from my house, and then go on for another 30+ on the roads. I regularly see cyclists blow through the cross-streets with no regards for traffic, blow through red lights just in front of cars, and then ride in the center of the travel lane and/or 3 abreast.

As my father used to say, “that’s how they make angels”.

But there are plenty of idiots behind the wheel. Yesterday I was pulling up to my development after a long hill. SInce it was a left had turn, I moved over to the left hand side of the road about 50 years before the turn. A neighbor pulled up to a stop at the intersection just about when I got there. He came to a full stop, so I continued to cross the intersection. He then hit the gas, and almost took me out (I ended up tapping his front hood). He’d been talking on his cell, and never eve saw me.

But to miss seeing a horse? Seriously?

They can miss anything if they don’t bother to look.

Some people when turning right never look to the right to see if there’s a horse, pedestrian, dog, cyclist, whatever. They roll up to the stop sign or red light or red arrow with the “no right turn on red arrow” sign, look to the left to see if they can beat the traffic, and gun it.

I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve had drivers say, “I didn’t see you!” (Well, duh! You never looked in my direction!)

This morning I was driving to the barn, and went under a freeway. The light for the offramp had turned red (as our light had already turned green, and I know that there’s a delay there), and some idiot coming off the freeway decided that he could beat the traffic if he didn’t stop before turning right. He nearly hit me. In a bright red car (you can deduce the make and model) which is arguably bigger than a horse.

Correction: Michael Sembello.

And I hate bad motorists/cyclists/pedstrians who ignore traffic rules and show an abysmal lack of care and courtesy when they are out and about.