Exam Day Battlegear

i dont wear anything special but i bring a mini-pharmacy with me in the trunk of my car - just in case you know

tibwa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I will go wihtout wearing any clothes at all. > > ohhh gosh, I am so sexy! Frightening, tibwa. LOL.

My favorite t-shirt http://www.amazon.com/Three-T-Shirt-Available-Various-Sizes/dp/B000NZW3IY

Shrute Farms Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My favorite t-shirt > > http://www.amazon.com/Three-T-Shirt-Available-Vari > ous-Sizes/dp/B000NZW3IY Those comments are effing hilarious! That’s the first time I’ve seen this.

At one point this summer, very early in prep, I considered wearing a full tuxedo and coming to the exam in a limo as a joke. Now that I understand what I am up against I would disrepect the game like that.

Shrute Farms Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My favorite t-shirt > > http://www.amazon.com/Three-T-Shirt-Available-Vari > ous-Sizes/dp/B000NZW3IY the comments on this thing are awesome. i’m really considering getting the shirt.

If you see a guy wearing a wolf shirt. Don’t F@#k with him. He will destroy you.

Shrute Farms Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If you see a guy wearing a wolf shirt. Don’t F@#k > with him. He will destroy you. "For you left brain types out there, who are still unsure on whether or not this shirt would make a wise purchase, allow me to break it down for you. Most shirts like this only contain one wolf. This shirt has three wolves, plus a moon. You are basically getting three wolves and a moon for the price on one wolf. You won’t find that deal anywhere else. "

I’m bringing an extra change of underpants, in case I shart all over the sink again this time.

Just ordered the three wolf t-shirt and the Zubas pants. Will go barefoot.

Are you guys talking about exam day dressing code or battlegear? How about a FCUK shirt + Superman underwear?

I just got me one of these for the exam… no way I can fail now… http://www.amazon.com/Howling-T-Shirt-Mountain-Cotton-Sleeve/dp/B001SHR4HG/ref=pd_sbs_a_6

cfafrank Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Are you guys talking about exam day dressing code > or battlegear? > > How about a FCUK shirt + Superman underwear? i’m going Marvel over DC. more f’d up in the head and have to overcome–kinda like my cfa journey. i’m thinking maybe elektra???

I m wearing my facial mask !!! !!!

T shirt and jeans. I’m real tempted to wear Zubaz style pants with the american flag and the howling wolves T. That would really throw people off lol.

PhillyBanker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > T shirt and jeans. I’m real tempted to wear Zubaz > style pants with the american flag and the howling > wolves T. That would really throw people off lol. Haha, I’ll be in Philly too. I’ll give you ten bucks to do it.

If I weren’t so concerned over professional rep I would do it. Though I don’t even live in Philly anymore, all the more tempting…

When I studied Classical Mechanics as a physics major in college, I was panicked about the final exam. I agreed with a female classmate that we’d go all dressed up (me in a tuxedo; she in a gown) with a sign pinned to us saying “If you can’t pass, at least you can look good.” Definitely got us some stares on the way to class. As it turned out, I got the highest score of anyone on the exam. I’d like to think that it was the tuxedo, but mostly I was lucky that the hardest and heftiest problem was pretty much the same one I had had to prepare and present to the class only two weeks earlier. But any time I feel like I’m going to be pwned by an exam, I wonder if I should break out the tuxedo. Not that I’ve taken many exams (other than CFA) in years. As for my companion… I don’t know if she passed, but she definitely looked good! :wink:

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > When I studied Classical Mechanics as a physics > major in college, I was panicked about the final > exam. I agreed with a female classmate that we’d > go all dressed up (me in a tuxedo; she in a gown) > with a sign pinned to us saying “If you can’t > pass, at least you can look good.” Definitely got > us some stares on the way to class. > > As it turned out, I got the highest score of > anyone on the exam. I’d like to think that it was > the tuxedo, but mostly I was lucky that the > hardest and heftiest problem was pretty much the > same one I had had to prepare and present to the > class only two weeks earlier. > > But any time I feel like I’m going to be pwned by > an exam, I wonder if I should break out the > tuxedo. Not that I’ve taken many exams (other > than CFA) in years. Hmmmmm…I may reverse my position on the tux in light of this new information (notice I am not anchored).