Exam day horror stories

The second poo story is not made up. I wish I could say it was. I will swear on a stack of Holy bibles!

I just want to say for the record the second poo story is not made up, I wish I could say that it was. I will swear to God on a stack of Holy bilbles!

biteme! Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I just want to say for the record the second poo > story is not made up, I wish I could say that it > was. I will swear to God on a stack of Holy > bilbles! Just signed up for AF a week ago and vouching for a story that was posted here four years ago? Something is fishy. When I was wandering around waiting to enter the exam room last year I was carrying my pencil and exam ticket in the same hand. Apparently the pencil must have brushed up against the ticket and caused the slightest mark - barely even visible. The test proctors made me erase the mark but let me take the test.

monger187 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > biteme! Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I just want to say for the record the second > poo > > story is not made up, I wish I could say that > it > > was. I will swear to God on a stack of Holy > > bilbles! > > > Just signed up for AF a week ago and vouching for > a story that was posted here four years ago? > Something is fishy. > > When I was wandering around waiting to enter the > exam room last year I was carrying my pencil and > exam ticket in the same hand. Apparently the > pencil must have brushed up against the ticket and > caused the slightest mark - barely even visible. > The test proctors made me erase the mark but let > me take the test. I never have understood why the ticket has to be spotless. Good that your proctors let you erase it instead of reporting you to the FBI or something. I hope mine are the same.