Exam results countdown

It is 6 days, 21 hours, 46 minutes and 54 seconds until Tuesday, July 28, 2009 at 9:00:00 AM (Toronto time)

“CFA Program enrollment and registration will be closed 9:00 a.m. on Saturday, 25 July through 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, 28 July” --from cfai website. Darn. I was hoping I could log on this weekend and get the sneak peak.

The post exam anxiety is starting slowly to creep back in.

Good luck everyone!

I’m trying my best not to think about it until next week… It’s a bit futile.

Post exam anxiety is going full blast now, I wish I hadn’t gotten that e-mail telling me when the results would be posted, I probably wouldn’t be checking AF.

apple85 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m trying my best not to think about it until > next week… > It’s a bit futile. Your SN reminded me one of the most gorgeous girls I ever seen (seriously) Her Msn nickname is Apple and she was born in 1985, too bad she is married now :frowning:

Dude we are all apple lovers here. Heil Newton!

Apples for Breakfast and Apples for Brunch…Apples for Lunch and Apples for Snacks…Apples for Supper and Apples for Dinner!

I keep telling myself that I can’t do anything about this at this point, so there’s no point of checking CFAI website and AF everyday until July 28th. And I know with my heart that this is true. But I still do it everyday anyway. Sigh.

I remember last december how there were so many people logging on to the system and it just crashed for at least 45mins, nail biting stuff. Goodluck to everyone

I took the afternoon off work the day the results are released. That way I can either celebrate all afternoon, or spend it wrecking my apartment

Does anybody know the exact time and date these results will be released. I live on the East Coast so can I login on June 28th, as soon as the clock strikes midnight?

9am EST I believe

Exactly, which is 2pm over here in the UK, so we have to spend the entire day at work waiting to log in and check the results, plus everyone here knows they are coming so there’s absolutely nowhere to hide should the worst occur. You lot have got it easy stateside.

thx thommo

Does anyone saw that they are going to close the registration from Saturday until Tuesday? How could we try to “register ourselves” just to see if the Level II Option appears?

Movado1108 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > apple85 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I’m trying my best not to think about it until > > next week… > > It’s a bit futile. > > > > > Your SN reminded me one of the most gorgeous girls > I ever seen (seriously) > > Her Msn nickname is Apple and she was born in > 1985, too bad she is married now :frowning: at least it takes your mind off of results? and lol, you guys are too funny you know what they say, an apple a day…

For us in Singapore it’s 9PM in the evening. Guess that makes it easier somehow… wyattaw Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Exactly, which is 2pm over here in the UK, so we > have to spend the entire day at work waiting to > log in and check the results, plus everyone here > knows they are coming so there’s absolutely > nowhere to hide should the worst occur. > > You lot have got it easy stateside.

I’m off having a holiday and got home by 29th. So I guess I can put it on the back of my mind albeit knowing it a bit late.