Exam tickets now available

One more month and we are out of here!

That’s the spirit! Keep on pushing for another 5 weeks and that’s going to be it. And hopefully, out of here means here :slight_smile: http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?13

I think passing L2 = brown belt of Karate, not there yet but you can play with the big buys.

Woo hooo. New locaiton for Charlotte. Now uptown, in the convention center. No more s*tty Merchandise Mart

I always consider L2 the bottleneck in the CFA curriculum. The reason is that, it serves as a “kitchen sink” between L1 and L3. i.e. if CFAI decides to adjust the difficulty of L1 or L3 downward, chances are they would shift some of the materials into L2. L2 is also the final exam that covers investment tools explicitly. In L3, there is no more section on investment tools (it got replaced by PM). But they implicitly assume you know all the investment tools in L2. Therefore, it’s essential that you have good mastery of L2 materials in order to be successful in L3. Anyhow, less talk more review. 5 more weeks and this is all over for good!

^ I agree.

Oh Man, I just printed my ticket out and got that panic’d feeling in the stomach when I was walking to the printer! Motivation to study tonight! hit the books kids.

Butler University. You guys enjoy McCormick Place. I had to take mine out of town this time due to a family obligation. Maybe the change of scenery will do me some good…

I just took a dump - made my stomach churn seeing the exam ticket… :frowning:

My stomach just jumped into my throat. I’M NOT READY YET!

Just pinned it up in my cube… a constant reminder

Yep got mine… Javitz center.

swaptiongamma Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > “Hilton New York, 1335 Avenue of the Americas” Same!

I just took a print (and then ran to take a dump). I’ll stay weak for the rest of the day now that I know the battlegates have officially opened.

thats all guys. this just means playtime is over. no more f’ing around!

fuk i’m gonna get swine flu, i have to take with like 2500 other peeps…IN DALLAS!!!

swaptiongamma Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I just took a print (and then ran to take a dump). > I’ll stay weak for the rest of the day now that I > know the battlegates have officially opened. HAHAHA. That’s hilarious.

Metropolitan Pavillion Gallery – on west 18th street … Never heard of this place - but ok

Mine is : Higgins Hall St. Lawrence Parish 5225 N. Himes Ave. Tampa, FL 33614 Anybody here ?

For people who are printing out the ticket from web browser. By default, most web browsers would insert header and footer onto the page (like URL, date, page #, etc). As a result, the ticket won’t fit onto a single letter-size paper. In Firefox, you can remove them by going to File > Page Setup. There is no way you can disable these headers and footers in Google Chrome. I don’t use Internet Explorer or Opera personally. So feel free to fill in any useful tips.