Excel Test

Is that VBA? I have no idea…

It is, but I’m just busting your balls…I’m not even sure if they’ll test any VBA whatsoever.

excel is still used now a days? I’d ask what address to mail their thank you letters

I’ve pretty much used excel all day everyday in every analyst role I have had.

I spend so much time with excel, I decided to get MS Excel bedsheets. So now I sleep with Excel too. She is with me always.

Next on list: Excel shower curtain and boxers

what field are you in? Literally in the “field?”

i sure hope not…graduated from a decent school but i think very few of my friends actually know vba. anyone in SFO area?

I hope sarcastic

none from the SFO? The excel test was 1.5 hours consisting of basic excel formulas and an IQ exam to make sure I am semi bright.

good luck on that. i went to a school in SF. One of my brothers as well…but my school is far superior in every way although he thinks otherwise…We’d crush them in every pac10 meets lol…now pac12 soon to be pac 20?

I will send you a message. We might be from the same school.

I got an invitation for an in person interview with the PM. Is it considered taboo to ask the HR about the expected duration of the interview and what the PM will go over?

update. I got the job and been working since end of July 2017. I am in two teams, small cap growth and mid cap growth funds…Both mutual funds with tickers available for those who want to buy :slight_smile:

I am in the LA area but went to school in the SFO area so still got plenty of friends and people from my undergrad.

Been doing a lot of excel tinkering. Updating numbers, tabs, tables, graphs basically constantly updating the model with every development we see/read/hear. Tons and tons of tabs for each company.

Grats!!

go golden bears!!

did a ‘tourist’ summer at Berkeley. Loved the area and school. Go Golden Bears indeed.

Well done lil cubby!!

Ditto.

good times and adolescent hardships at Cal

Cal sucks fools.

You either went to korea-china town UCLA or sorry ass interior decorator bound USC

Lol @ cal