Excel Training

sniperboy2@hotmail.com Thanks a lot.

Here we go!

bullpow@hotmail.com please

I would appreciate it if somebody sent it to me as well. cpabusinessman@yahoo.com

it hasn’t been sent yet, right?

can someone please send it to me too please. appreciate your help. aquabu at gmail.com

skk6 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I applied for a firm which required an Excel exam > prior to actual interview. They are located in > another state and sent me the exam with a time > limit of 60 minutes. Few days prior to that, they > told me to make sure the analysis toolpak was > installed. I assumed they might ask me regression > type questions as it was one of the job > functions. > > I get the exam and it was anything but. There > wasn’t a single question that require the use of > the analysis toolpak. There were 10 questions and > some were something you have never seen before. > Anyhow, I made one silly mistake (really stupid), > one of the two parts on one and didn’t have a clue > on another. They sent me an e-mail back telling me > I only got six right and that wasn’t enough to > qualify me for the continue on the application > process. > > The irony is I also give excel exam when we hire > in my office and my exam is actually much more > brutal! I got the similar test and had the same problem and outcome as yours. Was this for the postion of research analyst with a pension fund based in Florida? Just curious to know.

This is a good link on Excel help from Microsoft: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/FX100646951033.aspx?CTT=96&Origin=CL100570551033

what i sometimes do when i have spare time is go through every single function…read what inputs are needed and what output they produce…

The book “GO! with MS Excel 2007” is excellent. It gets a bit monotonous with the exercises, but after a while you really do know your stuff, especially if you use the keyboard shortcuts as much as possible.

guys i never got that excel test. if anyone else has received it, could you plz send it to me azaazam@gmail.com thanks

another one… please :slight_smile: igorm5@gmail.com

If possible - please send - spandancer at aol dot com

can i please have one sent to me as well?thanks =) september.grace@gmail.com

this forum could use could use somewhere to upload files to be shared with everyone. too often do we have threads like this where everyone begs for a file and throws up their email address. i know there was talk a while back about adding a pay portion to the site. i think that would be a good feature that a lot of people would pay for.

I would appreciate it if somebody sent it to me as well. altruistic00@gmail.com Thanks

dspapo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > this forum could use could use somewhere to upload > files to be shared with everyone. too often do we > have threads like this where everyone begs for a > file and throws up their email address. > > i know there was talk a while back about adding a > pay portion to the site. i think that would be a > good feature that a lot of people would pay for. There are free websites to host files and post links.

IARdude Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > dspapo Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > this forum could use could use somewhere to > upload > > files to be shared with everyone. too often do > we > > have threads like this where everyone begs for > a > > file and throws up their email address. > > > > i know there was talk a while back about adding > a > > pay portion to the site. i think that would be > a > > good feature that a lot of people would pay > for. > > There are free websites to host files and post > links. yousendit and sendspace are 2 that come to mind. I would greatly appreciate it if someone uploaded to one of those sites and provided the link. Thanks :slight_smile:

Here you go. http://www.4shared.com/file/55826540/9a7d2a88/Excel_Test_Final_7-1-08.html Kindly download the excel test from this link. It consists of 10 questions. Hope it helps.

Great! nevermind above post