Explaining Failure to Family, Friends, Coworkers

I’d have to strongly disagree with you null&nuller. I suppose it depends on what part of the finance world you work in. Bankers don’t care about it too much. But if you’re anywhere on the buy-side or in research cfa is well known the world round. And its getting more so. I’ve been exposed to nearly the whole gamut of sub-fields within finance and I say this with confidence.

maybe there should be a secret handshake for CFA? maybe there IS a secret handshake? maybe I will find out after the results come out in 48 hours…

this is my third l3 attempt. passed the first 2 levels at first attempt. i dont even want to think how i will face up to myself if i fail again forget facing friends, family and coworkers. i think i had a decent test this year, but last two years’ results are still at back of my mind and i feel miserable now waiting for tomorrow

null&nuller Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > maybe there should be a secret handshake for CFA? > maybe there IS a secret handshake? > maybe I will find out after the results come out > in 48 hours… The secret handshake and other etiquette will be revealed to you after you pay the membership and pass the L3 exam. There is an initiation ritual which include among other things, drinking the blood of Vampire bats and making money from a Goldman employee.