Fat Fat Fat

I’d say baby cobra is on the top 5 of my list too. L CK & Jim Jefferies are usually on the top of my list but Ali takes the cake.

Maz Jobrani is really good too - saw him live last year and couldnt stop laughing.

Ill check out Maz. Love LCK as well but I guess Ali’s just took me by surprise and was a breath of fresh air from the same old stuff in comedy. Listened to it on Bill Burrs recommendation and was not disappointed. Was a big fan of the Lucas Brothers as well

Literally eating a Whopper and fries while reading this thread…

that sounds really good

Watched some clips - she is pretty funny but I can’t relate yet :slight_smile:

what about chubbies with cute faces

Amy wong is an annoying twit, her bit about shagging a homeless dude was just cringe.

Maz is okay but the holy grail is trevor noah. Aziz is interesting, hes pure new age but i dont like his delivery. That hasan minhajs homecoming got rave reviews but still havent seen

trevor noah is the holy grail? you have an absolutely terrible taste. Please see yourself out.

I’m glad to see Jim Jeffries doing well in the US. His stand up routine about guns is amazing.

I took my wife to see him on our 2nd date when he had a show at the Edinburgh festival many years ago. It was a recommendation from a friend and I had no idea what type of comedian he was. It was an hour long barage of very offensive humour, including jokes about Maddie McCann.

Pfft pal, he sucks on the daily show but in stand up he da bomb yo

By the “bomb” do you mean he constantly bombs in his performances? His standup is even worse than the daily show which is due for cancellation soon i’m sure.

lolz

Lol, he class. I am not surprised Americans dont get him.

Yknow who really sucks? Amy schumer, like how the hell and what the fk is going on there

ugh

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4814600/Amy-Schumer-pay-hike-Netflix-Chris-Rock-Dave-Chappelle.html

one of my colleagues looks like an older Amy Schumer. I worry that one day I’ll get drunk and tell him.

Any schumer is not an attractive girl.