Feeling now vs right after the exam

After the exam I felt like AM went fairly well, and that PM was trickier in places than I hoped. That said, I didn’t think PM would have enough wrong answers to really sink me. I estimated on the day that I had 45/60 on the MC.

At this moment I feel very happy that I passed. My item sets are above 70% but only slightly above. I’m guessing I got 43/60 or 44/60 which is in line with my feeling on exam day. And AM went well, which I’m happy about since I know a lot of test takers really struggled with it.

I felt I didn’t do as well as I hoped for in AM - i underestimated the value of time management as I spent too long one my earlier questions which resulted in not completing the whole AM paper.

However I felt a lot more confident after doing PM as I felt I did well in it.

My worst possible score came through which was in the range of 57-61 and given MPS seem to be in 59-60 range, my worst fear of failing with matter of 1-2 marks came true which would be 3-4 PM questions I changed last minute from correct to incorrect and knew it right after I walked out the exam but figured would make it up at some other place…funny as I walked out the exam felt 70% chance of passing and 30% I would fail with hairline (1-2 marks) and that exactly came true :’( Still gutted but after being down I have already registered for another go and will focus more on the CFAI Cirriculum practice problems to not fall for tricks and wording that seem to be different than schweser or other providers…sucks but back at it again soon