few words regarding what you do?

The whole world economy is growing at about 4% rate right now. So, the world is not in a recession.

ohai Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The whole world economy is growing at about 4% > rate right now. So, the world is not in a > recession. doesn’t mean every single country individually is not in a recession, now does it? Greece come to mind, for example

CFASniper Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ohai Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > The whole world economy is growing at about 4% > > rate right now. So, the world is not in a > > recession. > > > doesn’t mean every single country individually is > not in a recession, now does it? Greece come to > mind, for example And Ireland, don’t forget us.

My potato brings all the Irish to the yard & theyre like that famine was hard

Oh, the PIGS

Let’s stone the PIGS with BRiCS…

Financial Analyst who develops and implements quantitative stock selection models for a buy side investment management company.

programmer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Financial Analyst who develops and implements > quantitative stock selection models for a buy side > investment management company. IT

Sell-side ER

Wow, I’m pretty jealous of all you guys that deal with securities on a daily basis. That’s what I call living the dream!

Fixed Income Mutual Fund Analyst

I manage large sums of money (relative on the individual side, not the IB people here) for people who have a very basis understanding of it. fortunately their families realize this.

Investment Analyst for a prominent foundation

derivatives trading and structuring managed fx options portfolio, now more structuring hedging products (fx,ir,comm derivatives - all otc) for corp. clients and structured investment products (incl. eq class) for individuals in a local biggest universal bank, but no financial centre like london 13 years in derivatives, therefore CFA

My job consists of basically masking my contempt for the assholes in charge, and, at least once a day, retiring to the men’s room so I can jerk off while I fantasize about a life that doesn’t so closely resemble Hell.

We get free mountain dew and almonds, so I usually get some of that action. I create and maintain financial models for software company in addition to eating the almonds and doing the dew.

I am an internal auditor at a private pension & life insurance corporation.

Audit manager of market risk and valuation models in an energy trading company. Before this, Front Office quant for structured products. Master in maths

Hedge funds

bpdulog Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Wow, I’m pretty jealous of all you guys that deal > with securities on a daily basis. That’s what I > call living the dream! Seriously, I have no job in finance.