Finished my first read!!! Wooh!

I’m interested too - that’s a crazy amount of material to cover already.

Two things irritated me a lot during my preparation gf and job. I let go both :wink:

then you made the same mistake twice:)

Yeah, I was a Dec writer…I started on the 1st Jan. So it took me just over 10 weeks and yes, I also work full time. I’ve put in around 130hrs of study so far.

Haha…I told mine all about intercorp investments…she didn’t give a monkey.

what were the mistakes? letting them go, or getting the 2 things in the first place? lol. Some ppl clearly don’t know what’s important in life.

What do you have to say mistake ?? good move ??

pokhim thats wonderful… you have done an awesome job… me still left with corp fin. hoping to finish it in few days.

dont expect anyone to say a good word about your achievement, people usually dont do this… and you know what that means… that means you are above and better than all those people… just keep going you are on the very right track… *two thumbs up*

I feel your pain, CFAI states explaining intercorp investments to the gf should result in compensation in the form of…

Then, share the pretty, condensed formula sheet with everyone on AnalystForum? :slight_smile:

Phew. Just finished first read as well. I would feel good about myself if it wasn’t for the fact that I need about 17 more reads for certain chapters to sink in. Oh well… Taking it one day at a time.

Could anyone tell me what is BB?

Good job.

Now you can start studying for real.

wink

BB = Blue Boxes