For those who just passed L3

24 at test time 25 now 14 more months of work ex needed

23 with two more years of experience

artvandalay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 24 when I took the exam > > 25 now > > Have the required experience for the charter, so I > should be getting that in how ever long it takes > them…so will get my charter at age 25 > > (Also finished my MBA in May… :slight_smile: ) is this part-time MBA?

artvandalay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 24 when I took the exam > > 25 now > > Have the required experience for the charter, so I > should be getting that in how ever long it takes > them…so will get my charter at age 25 > > (Also finished my MBA in May… :slight_smile: ) CFA & MBA and so young…and you want to be my latex salesman? I don’t think so

25 w/ another year left

15, also have my JD/MBA, PHD in quantum physics and am a Ninja Master. well, I’m actually 25, but still a Ninja Master

bobg Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > artvandalay Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > 24 when I took the exam > > > > 25 now > > > > Have the required experience for the charter, so > I > > should be getting that in how ever long it > takes > > them…so will get my charter at age 25 > > > > (Also finished my MBA in May… :slight_smile: ) > > CFA & MBA and so young…and you want to be my > latex salesman? I don’t think so I’m an importer / exporter architect actually

34 With MBA and required experience.

38 MBA at 28

24 with 14 months more work experience if you don’t count part time.

Average: 29.4 Median: 28 Min: 22 Max: 40 Count: 53 (I excluded the guy who said he was 77…I don’t think he was telling the truth…)