For those who passed please tell us how much blank you left in AM

20 points

20 points

I left nothing blank, but easily left 20-30 points on the table. If you find my post in the official results thread, you’ll see I barely passed.

Nothing blank, but 16 points were worthless scribble that should’ve counted as zero.

I left 6 subsections blank for ~35 points total. Completely lost track of time and was not able to go back and revisit questions i skipped over. However, I feel pretty confident I got 80% plus on what I did answer.

Left one subsection blank worth 3 points.

Nothing left, one sub totally screwed though

Left nothing blank (finished with 45mins to spare), and didn’t really screw up any major sections. Scored 8/10 >70 and 2/10 50-70

Nothing blank and had 10 seconds to spare (literally, 10 seconds). That is time management.

Didn’t leave anything blank. got 7>70 2 50-70 and 1 <50. I don’t think they grade very hard on the essays, just write anything down that comes to mind!

Left 3-4 subsections blank, directly resulting in:

<= 50%: (4) PM Individual

<= 50%: (10) PM Risk Management

50% to 70%: (1) Alternative Investments

Can’t understand how I “screwed up” Economics (50% to 70%)… act of god maybe!

But the rest in AM 70%+

I left like 3-4 questions blank that I had totaled to be 5-8% of the morning points.They were ones I had and skipped to come back to and when I came back to them at the end I knew that I didn’t know these few so I didn’t sweat not finishing them because I wasn’t going to get those points anyways. Those I did answer I felt very confident about.

Nothing blank.

nothing blank, but i got three sections below 50% :wink:

Nothing blank - bring a digital watch with you. If a question is 20 points - take 20 minutes and move on regardless.

Left one sub-part blank, tho I’d really say I left 2 blank as I had time to go back and take a wild guess on one of them.

10 points blank.

Honestly pple, this is terrible advice. You do not need to start 8 months in advance for the level 3. If you do you’re just going to forget everything anyhow.

I started studying in the middle of february and passed just fine working a full-time job. Guys on this forum like to studybrag, which is really a silly phenomenon when you think about it.

Left nothing blank.

I agree with 4lols above, i started studying 25 days before the exam and never looked at the cfai textbooks - just used schweser. 1/2/7 & 1/0/8 for me so really dont bother with the CFAI books.