FRA completed .

Hello all members

I have completed FRA , It was the first book I studied , What is your recommended subject I can study after FRA ?

Should I go for CF thin Equity or go for QM . QM is more challenging so may be it will cause demotivating .

Need your advice pls

TIA

I think Equity is easy, I just finished it (only last reading is more challenging), CF I did just before ethics it has alot of formulas, QM is hard, I think you should go for FI or Equity, FI is harder.

I hope you doing Dec Exam,

I finished EQ, CF, FI and a half QM and Im doing the exam in June and now Im having to rush alot cuz theres too much stuff left.

Yes , I will attend December exam . I’m thinking for Equity & CF before QM . I don’t like to lose my motivation because of QM

How long did you take to finish FRA? Is pretty big…

More than 1 month , I have studying for limited time . so going slowly

Hi,

Can you please help me to understand question-18 of FRA (Income-tax) reading#27 (page-500), why the answer should be “C”, which is “Income tax expense”? If I understood correctly, net income should be higher.

If the valuation allowance had been the same in Year 3 as it was in Year 2, the company would have reported $115 higher: A net income. B deferred tax assets. C income tax expense.