Frank's SS10 3Q Vignette

I’m still here and I have been *really* nerding it in the last little while. However, I have a “board of directors meeting” tomorrow evening (no, I’m not a big deal; it’s a small company) so it sounds like tomorrow evening is a write-off. I might let this night go…

post me up a question or something phil. the real housewives of NYC have my mind in a mushy state… i’m losing focus fast… not going out tonight and maybe just maybe i’ll wake up early and do an hour in the AM, but my brain has almost shut off completely for the night.

You know, we post so much, we should just be on some live chat. We ARE the level 2 analystforum board

haha ok - I just downed a regular redbull and might down a couple 16oz ones soon and a 5hr energy drink to see what happens (yeah my heart loves me) I’ll keep on posting questions for the survivors still around for a while . . .

true- if you ever want to set up a chat group maybe during weekends for studying, i’d be down. PM me on that other place we both frequent or philip has my facebook- find me in cyberspace and get in touch. i don’t have a gmail account but i guess i could set one up to chat. i want to be the level 3 board- let’s make that happen this year.

I guess I *could* get facebook back, but I’m afraid of the “Ali, where have you been?” messages. Maybe I’ll just make a fake account…

banni, phil and I are on fb and laugh at each others lame status messages ;-). I was mad when I read ditchdiggers status.

lets do gmail

swaption G - I just added you on my gtalk and sent banni / ali my addy

i didn’t know DD2 had fbook, but just sent him a message on there as well

accepted GTalk and sent DD2 fb link

add me too…I need motivation to clear this exam

wow, i’m really missing out on facebook…

cfaboston - I sent your contact to phil.plat

he has my work ID I guess…

Your old office id is bouncing and we don’t have the new one. Does it follow the same convention as bannis? Since I have her work email.

What an orgy we are having offline. Suddenly the AF activity has gone down because of that.