Free QQQBee

Google ‘Retabulaction’ and choose repeat search with omitted results included and you will find some of that thread

Paige1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Thanks.

Inner Evil Voice Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What if they are torturing him at this very > moment? > > CFAI leg breaker: “you did not pass, mother f–!” > > > bloody QQQBee: “yes I passed!” > > Poor Q. ROFLMAO!

I read about qqqbee and amazed to see his big fan following list. He must had been a great influence. Any updates?

I know for a fact there was a guy on AF who talked to him in Mandarin or whatever, but I wonder why we never heard of the ol’ Q again…You’d think the AF poster could still get in touch with him. Thread was epic though. I remember there was a few pages of people trying to figure out if he was a troll or not…Then he posted his name, photo, credentials, etc. Crazy…like a fox.

I can. I still have his msn, but every 15 minute spent talkign to him is like taking 2 years off my life expectancy.

el duque Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I know for a fact there was a guy on AF who talked > to him in Mandarin or whatever, but I wonder why > we never heard of the ol’ Q again…You’d think > the AF poster could still get in touch with him. > > > Thread was epic though. I remember there was a few > pages of people trying to figure out if he was a > troll or not…Then he posted his name, photo, > credentials, etc. Crazy…like a fox. He was the most credentialed mugg to ever post on this forum.

yes he was. He attached a scanned copy of his 12 different licenses from various parts of ASIA in the email just to prove he’s not an idiot. Guy’s definitely persistent

QQQBee for 2012!

This is the CFAI’s grassy knoll

Paige1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Google ‘Retabulaction’ and choose repeat search > with omitted results included and you will find > some of that thread 80% of the results from this method links back to this very thread…lol

That method no longer works, unfortunately. I might have some of the thread on one of my home computers…