FSA/Corp Fin.

adb258 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > There was a question on SML – I think I got it to > be undervalued and above the line. Do you guys > remember? > dennis2085 – Now that you mention that question, > I can’t seem to remember what I bubbled in :frowning: you are correct

In that question with the REbeg and REend, I forgot to subtract out the dividends to get NI…dumb mistake =(

dennis, what were the other picks

So what was the final answer on that? 7 million?

finance03 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > dennis, what were the other picks financial, safety, environmental and I can’t remember the last one, but something around those lines, I think legal maybe. I don’t remember seeing anything like that in Schweser, but when you read the question, financial is the only one that sounds a bit off-pitch.

I actually looked back in schweser and it does touch on it briefly, …I also went with safety which unfortunatley looks to be wrong

oh really, Dubs? Where exactly? Do you remember which chapter? I had no idea. It’s just the other three sounded kind of similar, so I went with ‘financial’ since that was the only one that sounded like a more general term (think top-down) and not like the other three.

lola Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > oh really, Dubs? Where exactly? Do you remember > which chapter? I had no idea. It’s just the other > three sounded kind of similar, so I went with > ‘financial’ since that was the only one that > sounded like a more general term (think top-down) > and not like the other three. it touches on it very very briefly at the begining of corp fi where it talks about the steps in capital budgeting…I don’t know that it had the exact answer in schweser but I could tell that safety (which I picked) wasn’t right from the notes … -1

ok, thanks. I’ll check it out, good to know.

Guys, Did any of you get 7 million for the CFO question where RE for the years was given?

Does anyone remember the qt on debt of different kinds and which one would the analyst need to revalue? There was ARM, Fixed rate and different maturities among the options.

now that i think about it, financing was the only one that sounded weird. dammit. that’s what i get for not gaming the answer choices. pfft. the fact that you remember 7 million for the CFO question is amazing, adb. i think i did get them but CFO was a breeze for me (both direct and indirect) so i didn’t spend much time on it. believe me though, i’m not bragging…there were whole topics i cannot say the same about. :slight_smile:

No worries dennis… I’m just wanting to check a whole bunch of my FSA qts with others cuz I think if I bomb FSA, I am surely failing cuz my other sections went just average. So, I have to pick up the bits in FSA.