FSA

this is a stalla question… this is a stalla question on drugs… Which among the following statements is the least accurate in describing the concept of depreciation? A) Depreciation is the acquisition cost spread over the useful life of the asset. B) Depreciation is not a process of valuation. c) The straight line method of depreciation is related to the passage of time. D) Depreciation refers to the gradual conversion of an asset into expense.

i’m finding stalla to be much more comprehensive than schweser qbank though i inherited last year’s version so it doesn’t cover everything

vbcfa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > this is a stalla question… > > > this is a stalla question on drugs… > > Which among the following statements is the least > accurate in describing the concept of > depreciation? > > A) Depreciation is the acquisition cost spread > over the useful life of the asset. > B) Depreciation is not a process of valuation. > c) The straight line method of depreciation is > related to the passage of time. > D) Depreciation refers to the gradual conversion > of an asset into expense. what do you mean?

i’m just kidding