FT article on CFA

Wow, in the wrong, yet still letting rip with the national insults.

What a pleasant chap you are.

^ Relax, my friend. I’m joking around. Did you really join AF just to interrupt my fun?

did you do the am paper? I got about 20% higher in it than any other paper I did and it took less than 2 hours. charters should definitely be revoked.

You get a certain type of cynical sarcastic north american that tries to adopt our humour and it rarely works. you just can’t teach the ingrained hatred and disdain under the veil of passive politeness. much like how you can’t teach us thorough dental hygiene…

Just came across this discussion. Didn’t realise my post was being discussed here until now!

Noted. Although the people who show up at ExCel Centre generally seem well-groomed to me. I, on the other hand, look/felt awful by exam day. But whatever.

I have no interest in 300hours. I just like their stuff. Read it quite a lot when I was preparing for my second go at the Level 3.

[quote=“Destroyer_of_Worlds”]

Correction: No taste for bangers and mash, I’m vegetarian.

The 2006 L3 AM exam was so easy it was insulting. Using that for practice was like going up against the BP pitcher as preparation to face Clayton Kershaw.

I am preparing the petition. Will keep you guys posted.

Oh, snap…Lisa Pollack is here guys…(*AHEM*)…great article on FT Alphaville, Lisa!

Damn, you got me.

OK, will call it quits on this one. But there are some of us Brits with OK dental hygiene, just as I expect there are some Americans with a bit of humility :wink:

^ Nope, none of us have humility.

^I’m humble. I’m the god-d**n best at being humble. And you better recognize it.

I’m a fan btw, read Alphaville daily and would go to Camp Alphaville, but don’t think I can get approval to expense it and i’m a cheapskate with these things.

How can you not be? Your football team won 1 playoff game in 20 years.

Thank you for reading!

fwiw there’s a promo going on from 12-3pm BST today to get 30% off Camp Alphaville. Promo code: LUCKY.

The speaker line-up is just as hardcore as any other conference, so maybe just print that out to get approval?

Regardless, thanks again for reading!

This is a bald-faced lie. In the past 20 NFL seasons, America’s team has lost the NFC Championship and won the Super Bowl. And they have two more first-round playoff victories on top of that.

Please stop calling it America’s team. It’s Jerry’s team.

Or cuisine.