Game plan for final 3 days

Review ethics, GIPS, one more mock (2010), review old exams already completed and secret sauce. what do you guys plan on doing?

1. finish rest of AM exams questions from previous years that I didn’t do 2. 1 more mock, 2011 3. review Blue book and EOC problems I missed 4. read secret sauce 5. read notes I took 6. review flash cards 7. Ethics, Asset Manager Code of Conduct, and GIPS
  1. Review old exams 2) Read through Secret Sauce a couple times with notes/info I’ve added over the last couple months 3) Go through flash cards I made 4) Spend Wed/Thur/Fri writing out all the formulas till my hand almost cramps and I can recite them in my sleep 5) Try to fix any weak areas and keep stuff fresh in my head 6) Go to the Padres game Fri. nite to clear head before exam Sat AM

caddyshack37 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 4) Spend Wed/Thur/Fri writing out all the formulas > till my hand almost cramps and I can recite them > in my sleep This is good, I shall do this too.

forget about blue book examples, will review those also. not to mention watch a bit of the nba finals!

+1 American Airlines has a winner with two venues in the finals. I may bring my note cards to the American Airlines Center for some big screen watching. The rest of the week will be dedicated to GIPS and note cards. Maybe some EOC and blue book examples as well.

2011 mock Gloss over EOC and blue boxes marked tricky Internalise formuale GIPS Ethics Oh did I mention… Schweser secret sauce at the throne!!!

questions, questions, questions keep banging out stalla Qs olinto style and doing the mocks. friday will be a lot of ethics/gips reviw

Review 3-day workshop book questions that i missed. Re-do 2008-2007 AM exams. Sprinkle some GIPS in there until Friday. Relax by Friday noon!

Every EOC in Fixed income tomorrow Every EOC in Alt investments, Risk Management Thursday Friday, go over the 08,09,10 AM exams Go over my notes, cover formulas and lists, review sauce

Tomorrow - final schweser Thursday - final review of my notes and material, including re-writing formulas using a random number generator in excel which draws the formula ID to rewrite Friday - gips, ethics and then chillax from 2 pm onwards

I got reading #47 1,2,5 correct first try. I think I have reached my peak.

Be careful to do the PMT signs correct in calculator. For Bonds PMT sign same as FV sign For TDA payments ( e.g. 2010 AM exam ) PMT same sign as PV sign Got burned by that one.

isn’t it just that if you put money in, it’s negative, whereas if you take it out, IE receive bond coupon, its positive?

thats how i look at it - initial PV, negative, and any contributions in the future, negative. Any FV, or returns the portfolio gives me, + in the calculator.

markCFAIL Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > isn’t it just that if you put money in, it’s > negative, whereas if you take it out, IE receive > bond coupon, its positive? yes that’s right

android2010 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > +1 > > American Airlines has a winner with two venues in > the finals. > I may bring my note cards to the American Airlines > Center for some big screen watching. > > The rest of the week will be dedicated to GIPS and > note cards. > Maybe some EOC and blue book examples as well. In dallas? I can see AA from my window.

markCFAIL Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > isn’t it just that if you put money in, it’s > negative, whereas if you take it out, IE receive > bond coupon, its positive? THATS WHAT SHE SAID!!!

• Ethics - GIPS - Asset Manager Code of Conduct - Corporate Governance - Risk Management - Formulas (read, write, and speak them) - Lots of sleep and working out

GIPS, Ethics, AMC, GPE