getting anxious - forgetting things?

Thats strange… He is in violation for making his handle with CFA in it. Must have gotten permission? lol

70% is the magic number, huh!

Essentially - seems like he spilled those beans, then followed up with the caveat “but it can vary!” But it seems like consensus is if you can get 70%+, you are in very good position to pass.

It makes sense though right? How on earth could they ever fail someone who got every * on the right column (assuming the score was exactly 70%).

He says that there was only a few times in recent history where MPS was over 70%, but I have faith in the idea that every year mass amounts of people show up to take the exam unprepared and that’s where the curve is set.

Personally, I’m feeling much better after reading those questions

Totally - I was being sarcastic that he was open and honest about the pass threshold, then followed up with the caveat as a CYA. lol

Ha, I’ve been alternating between the two extremes of “I’ve totally got this!” and “OMG I’m going to fail”.

I just wish we have 3 weeks more lol.

I have just finished reading the material and will need to revise answer questions now and I definitely have no enough time to do so. If only I have 3 weeks more.

Same here. Just started doing the cfa online topic tests this week and reviewing along the way. Plus I had to get a root canal today (couldn’t be put off until after the exam).

Hoping to make it through on June 23 to L3.