Getting ready for Level II in June?

Sorry Wake I thru you into this lol. No prob Jut not a big deal.

Jut was his name “John McL***”?

me too pliz washgomb@yahoo.com

JP_RL_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Jut was his name “John McL***”? yup, that sounds right.

guys Awesome

haha I just got an email from “Cfa Bomber” with nothing attached. I’ve posted in about 3 threads now trying to get these notes, including the LII post. Can someone please send to me!! sas1999 at hotmail.

BrokenSocial Same thing! I emailed him back requesting the attachment haha If anyone can please send me an email with an attachment, I would appreciate it panny145@gmail.com

can you fwd the notes to me too. patrick.lamb1@gmail.com thnx

Can u send it to me as well? ljungberg5203@hotmail.com thx a lot…appreciate that.

Hi Jut, can you fwd the notes to me as well, afotex@gmail.com. thanks a million!!!

same here – thank you. sjahn07@gmail.com

jut111 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m sorry guys, in his post, he requested people > not forward them on. He asked that people post in > that thread to recieve his notes. I’m going to > honor his request and not redistribute. > > there is another thread in level 2 that has some > real nice notes available through rapid share. > > http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?12,82 > 2137

Jut can u send them to me too thanks! lol j/k

Well that dude has stopped sending them. Probably because 200 people want them. Guess we are SOL.

I’m waiting until 2010 to take L2. I looked at the outline and Ive heard L2 is what really separates the men from the boys so I think i’ll take a year off from the pain. I also need to see if I can break into the industry before I put myself thru that routine again, i’m not doing this for my health.

If I pass L1, my confidence will be sky high, and I’m definitely going to give L2 a shot. And not just a haphazard attempt, I’m going to give it my all. Imagine: when the job market picks up, and you’ve cleared L1 and L2, how much better will your chances be of landing a sweeter job… think about it. IF I F*CKING PASS L1 THAT IS, IF !