Gifts to yourself...

I went with the XO… and I’m enjoying every last drop with a wonderful group of friends and co-cfa-victors… see you at the end of the bottle!!

jcrew watch that my very supporting wife gifted me.

took my son out for dinner tonight. also will take my coworkers out for drinks next week with my cfa bonus.

took my wife for a nice dinner… today, just another ordinary working day…

uejjap Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have three bottles calling my name, I haven’t > decided which one to break open: > > Remy Martin XO > Cardenal Mendoza Non-Plus Ultra (Spanish Brandy) > or… an 18yo Glenmorangie > > PS. I don’t know any 18yo girls named Macallan… > but for tonight, I’d be willing to meet one! go for 18yo Glenmorangie.

Jewelry. and a girls weekend in San Fran. but definitely jewelry.

Haven’t bought anything yet, but I’m going to get a new watch soon. Either a Sinn U1 or a Seiko MM300

geez all these big spenders. look for retail sales to spike in August.

i bought an iphone

Would like to reward myself with an M5 or an Exige S260, but can’t afford the alimony payments that would result. So, trying to decide between an XB360 and a PS3.

Iphone 3Gs, held out long enough

null&nuller Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > at the start of the year I bought myself a > Vacheron Constantin 86020 to be opened when I > passed L3. > Opened the box today - while opening a 18yo > Macallan (that’s a single malt scotch not a > girl…) > > Life’s good > cheers nice watch!

Buying tickets for Ohio State vs USC football game and PS3 now that Sony dropped price by $100. Nice dinner last night of course too.

maybe a new field sprayer for the tractor you can put a rube in a suit, but he’s still a rube

A bucket of hot wings and a nice bike.

panerai 321

5 days in Cabo with wife & kids.

glendronach Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bottle of Single Malt Scotch… Haven’t decided > on a particular bottle, but I’ve allocated myself > a price range between $150 and $200. Two thumbs > with a splash of water!! DELICIOUS! I opted for the 21yr Glenfiddich… :slight_smile:

Hardwood floors!

N.VanCandidate Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I was going to buy myself a DUCATI, but now I am > going to buy myslef a new set of CFA L3 Schewser > books :frowning: I have a Duc for sale actually. 2008 Red 848. Interested?