Girls again

Here we have completely opposite sides of the spectrum. You have transfer, who is so emotionally smitten by this woman that he cannot bear when she takes over 2 hours to reply to a text. Then you have everyone who has responded, who are either playas or sex-starved, judging by their sole focus on the “objective” and sex. It’s a freakin’ relationship people, and transfer is being really clingy, which likely has nothing whatsoever to do with sex. In my experience, relationships end not because of sex (assuming your somewhat on the same wavelength) but because of one person paying too much/too little attention to the other person. Transfer, you are paying too much attention. Like tikka said, go hang out with your friends. Plan nothing. Talk to her later (like in 48 hours), if she has not spoken with you. Chances are you are suffocating her and need to just step off for a bit…she is trying for communication regime change.

you banged her already so what’s your sweat? just move on. i think you are probably in luv with her but she’s still weighing her options. if that’s the case you need to start distancing yourself now before it’s too late. keep her at an arm’s length for emergency booty calls only.

diversification doesn’t only apply to financial assets you know?

You know that time I said “chill out man”? Still mean it. Back off for like 1-2 weeks, forever, however long it takes for her to initiate contact.

Ok Ok, Im being a total female. As I said though, when shes all into it, i am totally not, and just wanan continue on my banging other chicks path (although the sex with her is amazing). Anyway, she responded, like an hour later and Im seeing her tonight, and will stay at hers, so I guess will be doing some banging :slight_smile: Anyone got any tips on other stuff we could do together? Dinner is off the table tonight as she said I should eat before I come, as shes going to gym and stuff before hand. I need fun couple ideas, especially to do at their house besides banging!!!

Dude, you suck. Stop freaking out. Shut up and be cool, let HER figure out something to do at HER place. Christ almighty. I feel like one of us needs to follow you around with a shock collar.

Play scrabble

I used to be bro guys. When I finally broke up with my long term gf, i was boning chicks left right and centre, HONEST! But I kinda quite like this one, and she is palying me like a fiddle at the times she isnt clingy towards me.

lies, more lies, and lots of patheticness… you’re really talking about some chick that is banging a bunch of other guys this much attention? she doesn’t want you…move on

you are clueless. a girl tells you to make sure you eat before coming over and you are thinking about what else to do other than banging? if she tells you to bring a lot of money it implies you are going shopping, if she tells you to bring a bathing suit it means swimming it is, if she tells you fill up your gas tank it means you will be driving a lot, if she tells you to eat (i.e make sure you have a lot of energy) then you will be spending a lot of energy on: a) wrestling b) running c) all night sex. choose wisely

what if she doesn’t call you back within 2 hours as is the case with the original poster?

I know we are “analysts” but these situations do not pay to analyze. Really, it’s much better to approach these things like a flood trader would. Here’s what you’re not gonna do tonight and I mean this dead seriously: 1. Don’t act too clingy. You do not need to be aloof, just not too lovey dovey. Especially if you have fallen for her. 2. Be fun 3. F*** her brains out doggy. 4. F*** her brains out with her face down in the pillow. No missionary. No cuddling. 5. Don’t worry about whether or not she enjoys it. Don’t worry about whether she has an orgasm. Don’t ask her if she is enjoying it. Finish when you feel like it. Make sure you do it on her. Be an animal. Let her see that you enjoy her body. Then when she starts getting clingy you can reward her with your sensitive side.

You should bring Jenga. Imagine the look on her face when she answers the door in a sexy seductive outfit, and you reveal the fun you have planned for the night.

Show her your HP 12C

That’s cold. Besides, the TIBA II pro get’s them much more wet.

how did this troll happen to even get laid? I mean, something isn’t adding up…

OP, listen to Black Swan…play it cool…and ignore. Think about it…if it was another girl, would you want to meet up Monday or Tuesday night after spending the entire weekend together? That’s overkill!! Go hangout with some friends, study, workout, etc.

Hey, I’m hanging with the gf tonight…I she’s getting dinner now. Honestly, nothing wrong with it, except that the OP is just a clingy pussie. Usually I’m not in favor of steroids or testosterone injections, but when you can’t stand waiting 2 hours for a text you need two things: 1) Control over your emotions 2) A more interesting job 3) Testosterone injections

Hey, I noticed that the new AF doesn’t filter out swear words. So, this thread was not a total waste. **** #### $$$$$$ @@@@@ ^^^^^

does HP 12C = Horse-Powered 12" ####?