Girls that work at non-profits

This has been my experience as well.

I also know about a dozen people in the non profit sector that make well into the six figures. When you get into areas like fundraising and development or executive roles the compensation can be quite good and the work life balance is incredible.

It may be hard to believe but not everyone is as materialistic as us, in fact, those of us in finance tend to abnormally greed achievement orientated and materialistic relative to the mainstream.

Really a very good thread here. I don’t have a whole lot to add, but just go off ohai’s point, in my experience, lots of the chicks who do Teach for America or Americorps, something in the US that is altruistic but allows them to live in civilization vs. no running water in Africa, they get there because they don’t have a clue what they want to do with their lives and somehow think that teaching in a crappy school for 2 years will somehow help them figure out what they are looking for. I know this from college, but also I have met a shocking number of TFA teachers and Americorps girls via online dating.

I hooked up with a girl working for Children’s international. She had a nipple ring and was rambunctious. The day that we met (ie when she chased me down the street at Union Square), she started flirting with me immediately and then said she was going to ‘steal’ my number from my contact number on the sheet.

CFAI is a non-profit! Wonder how we would class the women there.

^ Good point! I would take the question as rhetorical.

Non-profits in liberal states are without question the biggest rackets out there. Joe Kennedy and his wife make over a million combined + lavish benefits at Citizen’s Energy. But of course, it’s for the poor people…

I have this dream where after I’ve finished my primary career, I’ll find a cushy job as the head of finance and accounting at a university. Make good pay, have low stress, and maybe get free tuition for my kids. By then a year of school will cost like $100k.

my pinky ring cost like $100k