GMAT (+750) and CPE exams for internship in London

does douche means jerk or brainless? :slight_smile:

And what if i plan to do a MBA after 3 years of profesionnal experience? I could put my gmat score on my resume. If i get an interview, i can tell them i plan to do a MBA.

a gmat score is valid 5 years i believe.

someone proposed on my other topic that i could put Mensa membership on my resume:

“if you want to present that you are a smart guy, don’t put the GMAT score on. instead, get a GMAT score of 725 or better (or just take the Mensa application test, which is much cheaper), become a member of Mensa and put that on your resume. putting that on your resume won’t make you look as bad as getting a good GMAT score but not getting your MBA. it is also more likely that they will ask about it and that it will convey you as being smart, versus a good GMAT score, which isn’t always associated with extreme levels of intelligence. few people know what a 750 gmat score translates into in terms of intelligence but everyone knows mensa is a society for geniuses.”

What do you think?

Keep it off.

I don’t think there is anything at all bad about the GMAT idea. It’s a great addition to any entry level persons resume if high enough. Heck, I still have my 99th percentile ACT score on mine

^How’s that working for you? Got a job yet?

no, but I have had a few interviews