Going out with a 0.5 girl

That sounds like it must be a really sad, lonely life for this girl. She just wants some love. Good for you sticking it out twenty minutes.

Also, yucky. Fuck catfishers.

ROFL, you’re horrible.

I really don’t know if she was sad.She was lonely for sure.But given how she conveyed that she has zero self-maintenance abilities, I really could not say she was sad.

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqVvZDKEd3A]

very appropriate video lol

OP, how do you not do proper due diligence pre-meet? If you get a number, search it in fb. Never trust a pic a chick sends you. Always meet in a public place for the first time. 20 minutes is way too long. This isn’t a charity. You’re searching for the one (or at least for the one tonight) and don’t bother wasting time.

one thing i’ve noticed is that no one tells ugly/unattractive people that their ugly - not even in a nice way. Parents and friends of these people just keep boosting their egos and then this person gets to a point where they’re a 5 and they’re trying to hook up with 8’s. just doesn’t work

^Bro dont quit, dont let one catfish get in the way of a whale …Err, not the best analogy, but you’ll find some dimes

Ya the shit about her not showering for days was a bit much. Yucky

I actually looked up her FB, it was the first time in my entire life that someone was so different from the pictures they had( thanks to all those filters and poses that make you look different). Worst case scenario I had in my mind was like a 6.5.

My god, it was horrendous. About telling people to change their looks and whatnot I do agree with you but given she had zero respect for herself (the blood on the shin) and the fact that she had a below 100 IQ (took her ages finding an address, was clueless as F about anything in life) she would have probably thought I was wrong and she was a beauty queen or something. Anyways the last time something like this happened was on a blind date when I was 18 or so. I don’t think it will happen that often.

you really dont see too many ugly persian girls

Disagree!

I hooked up with this persian MILF last night. Good.

tank

How can you disagree? You see an unattractive girl and ask her what her nationality is hahah

Paradox…

Wait why haven’t you posted pics yet

I’ve known a number of fugly persians. Also, some very attractive ones, but some of the more distinctive features bother me on average.

Who knew the Iranian casual hookup scene was so rich and diverse over here.

If you would like to learn more about their culture, I’d recommend the documentary “300”

there’s also the prince of persia starring jake gyllenhaal. very accurate.

Most Shia are Persian descent. Encountered a good many Persians traveling.

I thought this was a .5 (half a) girl.