Good heuristics

I love analyst forum. Y’all really make the day just fly by.

+1

But then your grandson would have a cuck and beta as a role model, which would turn him into a cuck and beta.

Nah, as the grandfather, Nery can verbally and emotionally abuse the son-in-law all day, and also actively encourage the daughter to cuck the guy. That way, the grandson will have a strong masculine model while learning to assert dominance over betas and cucks.

Although, people say that girls tend to date people who remind them of their dads. So maybe to get a beta son-in-law Nery will be forced to become the very thing he despises.

There are a few things that you can do. You can read about IOIs and related topics from the PUAs. This will give you a framework to test for affection.

My main tool is verbal jokes. Outside of work, I essentially flirt with any attractive female. If they respond positively, you increase the level of jokes to test for further compliance. One added benefit of this is that when girls start joke flirting with you, they suddenly switch to real flirting. I would suspect it has to do with cognitive dissonance. However my method works best with friends or friends of friends. It’s not a successful strategy where you only have a few hours of interaction. I’ve never really focused on that

haha thats so hilarious. but yes i do wonder if alphaness can be taught. i believe it can, but there are too many walking disappointments so perhaps not all can be taught.

which is why one must have multiple babies. you cannot put all your eggs in 1 basket. 1 disappointment does not kill a dynasty!

a beta dies a thousand time before his death. and quite honestly i will live a very long time.

Nerdy, what if OP’s girls are not the clubbing type?

OP, you obviously won’t succeed all the time, but keeping it simple and a bit of confidence can go a long way. I’d say just be nice and genuinely interested in who you are speaking with, develop a bit of humor, look like you give some f*ck about your appearance, relax, pay attention to body language (it matters!)…and take your time.

I mean I invite them to do shit I like to do. If they like me they are down, if they don’t I typically don’t care cuz I can just meet a chick who’s down.

My current fiancé tried to invite me to museums and music festivals like that at the start. I shut that shit down. She like begged me to try new things that she likes. And I’m typically down to try new things. But I know all about museums and dirty music festivals and they whack. I’m not about that life.

If the glove don’t fit you must acquit!

witness the 100% transactional being, Nerdy. Congratulations, you are special among men.

Nery, what will you do when you have baby and have to bring them to the playground and hacksaw places like that? Or will you just go to the club and grind as a family?

sadly i dont even go to the club anymore. last time i went was in february.

playground is actually pretty fun though. i go with my 3 yo nephew and 1 yo niece every now and then. i get to show them cool shit they cant do like climb crap and jump off places, run fast.

but hopefully they can keep themselves happy on their own. usually an ipad does the trick. lol

My MO used to be to be very nice and polite but forthright until I had any indication that they weren’t interested in which event I would immediately back off. It always amazed me how many were genuinely aloof until the pull back and then suddenly became really keen.

Alternatively, just pop a ring on your left hand ring finger. That seems to drive them wild.

Griingo, I think I see what you mean. That said, if it came down to that (them being aloof then chasing as I move on), my general sense would be that we probably aren’t compatible.