Good Luck Everyone!

I just wanted to wish everyone good luck for the upcoming exam. Believe me when I tell you it’s absolutely worth it to be finished with the CFA program. I’ve done a lot of courses and exams in my time and nothing was as tedious and torturous as the CFA. Hell I remember having dreams of the exam for weeks after writing it. This is the first spring I’ve been able to enjoy in the past 3 years after passing L3 in 2008. Trust me, it’s absolutely worth it if for no other reason than to have a life again and be able to sit in your backyard over a BBQ and a cold beer and not have to cram in hours of study time. So if you think you’ve hit a brick wall and have run out of gas, always remember that the difference between being ordinary and extraordinary is literally inches. So plug through that extra question and don’t give up, the end is near! P.S - I will be thinking of all of you on exam day as I put a few marinated steaks on the BBQ and lay out in my patio out back :slight_smile: I’m telling you guys, the 1st spring you go through after having completed the CFA is the best you’ll ever experience!!! GOOD LUCK!!! PJStyles

Thanks, hopefully I can write the same thing next year!

Thanks for the wishes PJStyles…Hope we all enjoy the same spring next year…

Thank you!

PJStyles Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So if you think you’ve hit a brick wall and have > run out of gas…plug > through that extra question and don’t give up, the > end is near! Thanks, you just gave me the motivation to keep at it for a couple more hrs tonight!