Good news everyone!

#BurnedTank

just got it haha. phewwww…had me worried there for a hot minute!

No offense, but the fact that people are seriously debating the quality of signals contained in those communications helps me to understand why the pass rates are so low for level 3.

really? well i guess you just got trolled :slight_smile:

LOL so there are people filling those surveys ?) i trash them immediately

x2

Adding to it: if such weak signals create so much excitement, good luck with the “market signals” on the job.

Got that email in all 3 levels, what kind of random was this?

# that is the nazi tank… careful over here, I think krokodilizm may May 9U !

Still kudo to the one starting this thread… the only positive one among all the heart throbbing, stressful threads that cause my mouth to constantly uttering Oh God

too much oxygen makes you fly high…

pizdi etomu # nado dat chotb suka pomnil kto kogo sdelal in 1945…

Ne pizdi!

ti bratuha pohodu borti poputal, chitai thread akuratnee…

ja se ovdje samo zajebavam

From the movie Rounders:

Worm: [to Roman and Maurice, chastising them for deliberately speaking Russian to each other while playing poker] You wanna see the seventh card, stop speaking f*cking sputnik! I’m sure you guys were talking about pirogies and snow but let’s cut that out.

Pirogies are more Central European/Balkan than Russian, at least called by that name. But movie reference still checks out since Flashback seemingly pizdit in Croatian(?)

Croatian huh… kutini kiz bolajon …

folks FYI I ain’t Russian but know the language, history and culture, lived there and here is my tip if you are ever in London Hyde park at night and you see couple of fellas coming at you start saying russian words out loud any will do ! 50% they will back off another 50% prepare to run as these fellas might be Russians ))

The number of Russian speakers here is too damn high.

Uzbek, ha? This is not Slavic language. Hе понимаю.:frowning: