Good news

The Edge Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > good to hear mo as I have started on volume 2, I > thought volume one was excellent too. I think > schweser has done a good job this year, where the > exams are not too crazy long like at L2. And the > solutions they provide for the AM exams are in > line with CFAI. > > I have done all of CFAI 2007, 2006 and 2005, and > working on 2004 … the problem that is really > beginning to show is the differences in the > syllabus. That is why i am not planning on doing 2005 and prior exams EXCEPT for IPS. I think IPS is still very relevant

kate223 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > want to chose bewteen Schweser book 7 and CFA mock > exam, which one is better try? I’ll definitely do the mock two weeks before the real thing. I have one more sample to do on Sunday morning, then next week will be the mock.

i’m saving the mock for a few days before, i’m daring

bigwilly, mo34 & comp_sci_kid you three definitely will pass this year…

i am honored to be in the same list as mo34 and bigwilly. Thanks kate for the kind words

I hope you guys are right and there is positive correlation between the number of posts here during last months and the score on the exam…

Kate I’m in love with you…don’t tell my wife…and you better not be lying :slight_smile:

I won’t tell my husband either…ha.

Do we really need CFAI Mock Exam? I’ve heard it almost replicate real exam… Who’s already taken it - can I download this exam or take a break in the middle of passing it? Or I should pay 6 hours just after I enter number of my VISA? 10x