Goodbye Obama!!

I’d say Obama was an okay President. He could have been better but the beauty of our system is that it is slow moving barge and not one person can make a dramatic change overnight (in theory). On social affairs, he is going to be mentioned along LBJ (Great Society) but hopefully Obamacare will be improved upon in the future.

I’m fine with this assessment. I have biases; I dislike his personality (grandiose hollow speeches over planning/action), but Americans could have done a lot worse. The “checks and balances” make it impossible for anyone to get anything done, so we can’t actually blame him for doing nothing.

The extinct giant cave sloth, obviously.

Not nearly the same stakes, but thought this was interesting Obama quote about that line in the sand he drew and then didn’t keep, the bold isn’t mine.

Obama outlines his thinking on that day; chief among the deterrents was the assessment that a missile strike could inflict some damage on Assad, but not eliminate chemical weapons. He tells The Atlantic: “I’m very proud of this moment. The overwhelming weight of conventional wisdom and the machinery of our national-security apparatus has gone fairly far. The perception was that my credibility was at stake, that America’s credibility was at stake. And so for me to push the pause button at that moment, I knew, would cost me politically. And the fact that I was about to pull back from the immediate pressures and think through in my own mind what was in America’s interest , not only with respect to Syria but also with respect to our democracy, was as tough a decision as I’ve made—and I believe ultimately it was the right decision to make.”

^Nobody cares about rationality or carefully thinking through your interest, people want “STRONG” leaders.

Obama was a massive failure that failed in every aspect of his presidency for Americans that voted him in under “hope and change”.

he was supposed to be an outsider, but instead became a wimp with flawed policies that are driving this nation into the dirt.

Americans have spoken, and it’s clear people doubled down on going even more radical beyond the establishment to tear up Washington which for so long had been selling out this nation to special interests and foreign nations.

The silent majority has spoken

PRESIDENT TRUMP

Obama giving his loser speech right now.

Dictator Trump (not president) is going to crush his legacy like a grape.

Obama will look pretty good historically based simply on the fact that he’s book ended by W and Trump.

If you think about it, Obama’s own weakness and overconfidence crushed his legacy.

James Comey committed bold election fraud, and instead of leaping into action, Obama was too weak to do anything “ohh, he must have a good reason, I don’t want to look partisan, probably it won’t matter too much”. He should have got a copy of ancient Chinese writings from Xie Jinping…

People in their handlings of affairs often fail when they are about to succeed. If one remains as careful at the end as he was at the beginning, there will be no failure. -Lao Tzu

come on man. even hillary conceded you got to give Trump a chance to lead. W had his time, yea it wasn’t good. Obama’s hope and change didn’t do crap either. Maybe a true outsider will do some good

To win at portfolio management, you need it run by industry outsiders too.

That’s me.

Back when I signed up for the CFA with zero finance background or experience, I looked in the mirror and said something like:

“…we’re gonna turn it around, and we’re gonna start winning again! We’re gonna win so much! We’re going to win at every level. We’re going to win economically. We’re going to win with the economy… We’re gonna with every single facet… We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, “Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore…it’s too much.” And I’ll say, “No, it isn’t!” We have to keep winning! We have to win more! We’re gonna win more. We’re gonna win so much!”

I know I’ll make it big… my guy Donald Trump did it, so can I.

My prediction; nope.

Confidence; 99%.

100K sign up for Ocare

http://money.cnn.com/2016/11/10/news/economy/obamacare-sign-ups-trump/

Jamie Dimon/Carl Icahn for Fed Chairman, can’t wait for that fat dwarf Yellen to leave.

You practically guaranteed Trump would lose the presidency which turned out dead wrong.

If you were a stock, I’d always win by betting against you

You do realize that obamacare signups have been horribly far below the bottom-range of White House projections?

It’s like saying YAY little billy has moved up from 20th place in the race to 18th!

I can’t wait for the next SNL and all the smug libs getting rekt. This is just so great.

http://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=N0OnjKR6j_A

Love it… when I did my exams, I signed up for a review course and heard someone snicker at me after I introduced myself and background to the class. Never ever listen to the naysayers.

hello chelsey