Got CFA Books This Morning

there’s a list and picture of them 6 books total. Got them yesterday.

Hazelnut, when you register for CFA L2 they automatically send you the CFAI curriculum books; 6 big think ones.

got them today evening. exited opened that package…damn it was so heavy! then closed nicely…now lying in a corner! guess will b there fr sometime…bit busy with other course work.

Last year, it had sustainble cashflow but this year, it seems that part has been taken out. Is there any difference for 2008 from 2007?

usually how long does it take for you guys to get it? thx.

lxwqh Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > usually how long does it take for you guys to get > it? > > thx. Usually within a week. I did get mine in one week.

Hazelnut Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am taking L2 again…what are CFAI books? I only > studied via Schweser until now… is there a list > shown on the CFAI website regarding the list of > books? lol @ what are CFAI books. I don’tknow if this is a poor reflection on you as a candidate, or on CFA Institute themselves.

I wish they would have used some less durable, glossy paper, and made it lighter in weight…So damn heavy… I would be so torturing when I am going to lug one or two books around Starbucks to study…

willowlau Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I wish they would have used some less durable, > glossy paper, and made it lighter in > weight…So damn heavy… I would > be so torturing when I am going to lug one or two > books around Starbucks to study… It’s their way of incorporating some semblance of fitness into the program.

they extended the first deadline to Oct 5th

KRochelli Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > they extended the first deadline to Oct 5th U serious? F*cking SWEET. I get to hang on to $600 for another week longer.

I see Oct 3rd, not Oct 5th.

CFAHouston Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I see Oct 3rd, not Oct 5th. The harder you click your mouse button, the further the deadline date will be. You just didn’t press hard enough, you panzy.

I just received my books too, one week after registering. It looks about the same volume as Stalla L1. It’'ll probably sit under my desk at work until November. Question: are we to complement this material with Stalla/Schweser? And when is everyone starting?

“The harder you click your mouse button, the further the deadline date will be. You just didn’t press hard enough, you panzy.” Err, okay.