Got my lvl III material today

Bankin’ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I ordered my books on 8/19 and the books arrived > yesterday. Unfortunately they sent me the Level I > books as opposed to Level III, hopefully they > aren’t trying to tell me something. > > I hope they don’t wait to receive their Level I > books back before shipping me the Level III books, > that would be very disappointing. Bankin’, Until you recieve LIII books, please post your queries in the LI forum. Thank you. Jk, jk, but seriously, take a hint from the CFAi…

My bloody hell…the worst part I did in Lvl II was PM…

I think they shipped my level 2 books with someone else’s packaging slip.

Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Crap, they weren’t kidding… > Volume 1: Ethics > Volume 2, 3, 4, 5, & 6: Port Mgmt Yes! I love it. No accounting in there I presume :slight_smile:

I’m in Los Angeles and I ordered mine in the afternoon on the 19th. I just got a tracking number and the estimate is the 29th. No big deal for me cause I’m not about to start yet. I need a little more break time

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bankin’ Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I ordered my books on 8/19 and the books > arrived > > yesterday. Unfortunately they sent me the Level > I > > books as opposed to Level III, hopefully they > > aren’t trying to tell me something. > > > > I hope they don’t wait to receive their Level I > > books back before shipping me the Level III > books, > > that would be very disappointing. > > > Bankin’, > > Until you recieve LIII books, please post your > queries in the LI forum. Thank you. > > Jk, jk, but seriously, take a hint from the > CFAi… Fortunately CFAI sent out the correct curriculum today! Phew! I’ll just lurk around here until I’m armed with 5 books of PM.