Grading the exams

In fact, why do we even let foreigners post here at all? Isn’t this an American website? Maybe we should let Canadians post here… Maybe Brits…

Only in America, you would park in the driveway and drive in the parkway, so stop that!

when a thread starts at grading policy and finishes at who is allowed to post on af, its safe to say we’re on a tangent Validate: if one is getting >70s on schweser and cfai, you would pass if one is getting 60-70, no guarantee but all is not lost otherwise, I concur- for L1, there is practically no “writing” at all. “Taking” is the preferred nomenclature, dude.

th123 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > when a thread starts at grading policy and > finishes at who is allowed to post on af, its safe > to say we’re on a tangent > We’re just working out who can be members of which club. I guess I like some of the foreigners here. As long as they don’t talk about “football” too much. > Validate: > if one is getting >70s on schweser and cfai, you > would pass You will likely pass but there are no guarantees. > if one is getting 60-70, no guarantee but all is > not lost > True. If you can’t break 60, your chances are not very good. > otherwise, I concur- for L1, there is practically > no “writing” at all. > > “Taking” is the preferred nomenclature, dude.

football season is over

but the EURO2008 is just around the corner ;>

Joey, Ques for you. >70 in all areas or >70 in overall test. It seems too tough if the criteria is >70 in all areas.

Yep - > 70 in all areas is good and your ultimate goal but not necessary. Many people on AF will post such results however.